My website is based on the belief that our viewers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, I present to you information that is useful and as accurate as possible. It is not meant to override the advice of your private physician or pediatrician.
I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best informational service in the industry. My ultimate goal is to strengthen the link between school nurses and community medical team members with the hopes of enhancing the awareness of community members of the resources available to them.
I am a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) for over 24 years licensed to practice in the State of New York.
Currently, I am employed as a School Nurse Supervisor for a prestigious Long Island School.
In addition, my experience includes:
- Nurse Consultant, U.S. Department of Labor, Nurse Intervention Program covering the States of New York, New Jersey, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands for 2.5 years
- School Nurse, Manhasset School District, Manhasset, NY for 12 years
- College / Camp Nurse, Long Island University, C.W. Post for 4 years
- Legal Secretary, real estate and corporate law for 7 years
- Veteran, U. S Air Force with active duty service for 6 years
Click on picture below to email me
For answers to all of your questions regarding school health,